...

.

Monday, October 01, 2007

i'm back

I'm Back. Saw a ton of stuff (in NYC)...

nytrip 053
Kai made me sleep under his earthquake that could come crashing down at any moment. I think it was all videotaped just in case, for fun.

nytrip 052
Everything on the wall, except for that last piece on the right, is stuff Meridith has made... or rather, drawings and studies for things Meridith is making or has made.

Mike Nelson
Later at Mike Nelson's installation I cracked Kai's head with a baseball hat and left him for dead. If you smell something funny in there it is probably Kai.

met/re-met - Meridith Pingree, Edie Fake, Eric Sall, Ky Anderson, Alison Ward, Kai Vierstra, Roberta Smith, Kelli Williams, David Herbert, Matt Wycoff, Bryan Zanisnik, Jared Lindsay Clark, Thordis Adalsteinsdottir, Vandana Jain, Tom Sanford, Rachel Hayes, Glen Einbinder, Kathryne Hall, Mike Estabrook, Scott Penkava, Charles Browning... (i am adding names as i remember them)

6 comments:

Petulant said...

It looks like you had a very fun time. I am back also, but shoosh. Descriptions and tags will be nonexistent for awhile except on my site.

Anonymous said...

mum's the word.

Anonymous said...

good to see you martin, and glad you met so many peeps saturday night.

Anonymous said...

hey e.s., thanks, see you next time.

Barnaby said...

I am so freaking annoyed I didn't go.

Anonymous said...

oh well barnaby, next time. sorry i didn't get in touch and confirm that i would be there.

i met kelli!