...

.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

TSJ UPDATE! Timothy Sean Johnston painting on the Guardian's blog!

Hey, one of my photos is on the the Guardian's website today! Scroll down a little bit, it's on the right. That's too funny.

Photographers!: Submit your photos for consideration. I sent a bunch... they chose that one. It would have been sweet to see the Face of Jesus on there.

WARNING! They published the brief explanatory text I included, which I didn't realize would be done. I would have maybe written something more artsy or funny or mysterious, and clearer ("my show" means the show I organized, the painting pictured is by Timothy Sean Johnston).

Thanks, Natalie!

PLUS!: As recently Seen on Other blOgs!!

on NYC artist Paddy Johnson's Art Fag City!
on Philadelphia painter Douglas Witmers blog!
on Richmond artist Fiona Ross's Aprotropaia!
on Indianapolis artist and curator's On the Cusp!
on Richmond photographer Michael Lease's blog!

No comments: