...

.

Monday, December 18, 2006

International Alien Society - POWER KAI!


I FOUND IT!!!

I found my photograph of the UFO Space Temple Meteor & Antiques shop that I posted about a couple weeks ago! I googled all the signs that I can read and FORTUNATELY was able to just make out UCHUMURA (space village), in blue characters in the far window.... that was the ticket to the website!

ufo7
this looks photoshopped... it's NOT. this is an altar inside.

ufo4

ufo5
lots of meteor rocks, decorated and displayed like new age scholar's rocks.

(here is my richmond scholar's rock)

ufo3
also many very old and weird japanese treasures.

ufo2
early japanese christian and kakure kirishitan (hidden christian) stuff... this place combined christian, buddhist, shinto, and new age space rock worship.

(i have something that i feel like might be a kakure kirishitan piece, i'll photograph and post it later)

ufo8
some pick-me-up powder you can buy at the shop. they are selling all sorts of "power items", you can see on the website.

ufo1
This is the UFOjisan! Make sure you check out his drawings of the aliens he's encountered.

No comments: