...

.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

ABMB: The Legend of Gursky as told by The Man Who Loves Gursky

This is The Man Who Loves Gursky. He is amazing. He really really loves Gursky.
g16

g22
About to give the Gursky handshake.
g21
Let me tell you about Gursky.
g20
Relating a Gursky secret?
g17
Gursky did this.
g15
Gusky charm point.
g13
Gursky.
g12
Gursky, I'm telling you, Gursky.
g11
Gursky holds the camera this way.
g10
I... I am momentarily Gursky.
g9
Think about it.... Gursky.
g8
You there, come here and let me tell you about Gursky.
g7
Gursky is... is... so...
g5
Gursky is Il Migliore!
g4
The other booths don't have Gursky.
g3
Gursky.
g2
Gursky Gursky Gursky. Don't you see? Gursky.
g1
Gursky!

Gursky should see this, how hard this man is working for him and how passionate he is.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your coverage of the fair is by far the best. You are a funny one, Martin.

Anonymous said...

Martin, you misspelled my name.
It's Gusky.
Gusky, Gusky, Gusky!!!

; )
hope you're having fun -
Bill

ZS said...

that is hysterical.

fairy butler said...

martin, I cannot tell you how much i love this post. gursky.

ZS said...

seriously, I laughed out loud about just thinking about this post today when I was by myself in the car

Anonymous said...

This post is freaking hilarious. I kept waiting for this guy to strangle a kid while shouting "Gursky! Gursky! Gurrrrrrrrrrsky!"
Extremely funny post. Thanks for the laugh.