...

.

Friday, May 06, 2005

First Friday - May 6

Sorry, I'm just providing a bare-bones listing here of shows I'm sure to hit. I've grouped the galleries that are close to each other together.

Anderson Gallery - VCU MFA Thesis: Round II - from 5pm
Meatballs at Stuffy's - me

1708 Gallery - Charlie Cohan, 8-10pm
ADA Gallery - Timothy Michael Martin, Buxton Midyette, and Chris Norris. My show here was last month so I've got a lot of work up in the back along with some other artists. 7-10pm
Flat International - Siemon Allen, 7-10pm
Art6 Gallery - Jorge Benitez, Sasha Gay-Overstreet, 7-10pm
- lots more galleries around here to visit - leave your recommendations in the comments.

Reynolds Gallery - David Freed, Isabel Bigelow, and Deborah Ellis, 7-9pm
Main Art - Jeff Dodge, Mary Holland, Les Smith, and others, 7-9pm

The places I haven't provided links to either don't have a website, haven't updated it, or I can't find it.

No comments: